KID is a nonprofit organization dedicated to protecting children by fighting for product safety.
Latest from the Blog
View all News
- Beaba Recalls Baby Food Steam Cooker/Blenders Due to Laceration Hazard
- South Shore Furniture Recalls Chest of Drawers Due to Serious Tip-Over and Entrapment Hazards; One Fatality Reported
- Igloo Recalls Marine Coolers Due to Entrapment and Suffocation Hazards
- Flying Tiger Copenhagen Recalls Toy Train Carts Due to Choking Hazard
- Target Recalls Wooden Toy Vehicles Due to Choking Hazard
View all Recalls
KID was founded in 1998 by the parents of sixteen-month-old Danny Keysar who died when a portable crib collapsed around his neck in his Chicago home. Although the portable crib had been recalled five years earlier, word of its danger had not reached Danny’s parents.