KID is a nonprofit organization dedicated to protecting children by fighting for product safety.
Latest from the Blog
- KID statement on Fisher-Price Rock ‘n Play Recall
- KID releases new recall report analyzing 2018 children’s product recalls.
- KID’s statement on misguided CPSC settlement with Britax regarding hazardous strollers.
- KID releases new report on dangerous Halloween products as well as safety tips for the holiday.
View all News
- Target Recalls Wooden Toy Vehicles Due to Choking Hazard
- Go Couture Recalls Children’s Loungewear Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard
- H&M Recalls Children’s Bathrobes Due to Violation of Flammability Standard (Recall Alert)
- Amerex Group Recalls Infant Fur Jackets Due to Choking Hazard
- Midwest-CBK Recalls Baby Rattle Socks Due to Choking Hazard
View all Recalls
KID was founded in 1998 by the parents of sixteen-month-old Danny Keysar who died when a portable crib collapsed around his neck in his Chicago home. Although the portable crib had been recalled five years earlier, word of its danger had not reached Danny’s parents.