KID is a nonprofit organization dedicated to protecting children by fighting for product safety.
Browse by product hazards and topics
Latest from the Blog
- CPSC calls on Meta and Mattel to Take Action to Remove Deadly Rock ‘n Play Sleepers from Sale and Homes
- New KID Recall Report: High Number of Children’s Products Recalled Due to Excessive Levels of Lead
- Peloton fined $19 million after child death from Tread+
- Congress passes STURDY Act to prevent furniture tip-over deaths.
View all News
- Bunch Bikes Recalls The Preschool Electric Bicycles Due to Violation of the Federal Lead Paint Ban; Lead Poisoning Hazard (Recall Alert)
- Juratoys Recalls Children’s Activity Tables Due to Choking Hazard
- The Company Store Recalls Children’s White Robes Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standards and Burn Hazard; Sold Exclusively at thecompanystore.com (Recall Alert)
- Ricky Powersports Recalls Youth All-Terrain Vehicles (ATVs) Due to Violation of Federal ATV Safety Standard; Risk of Serious Injury or Death
View all Recalls
View More Family Voices
KID was founded in 1998 by the parents of sixteen-month-old Danny Keysar who died when a portable crib collapsed around his neck in his Chicago home. Although the portable crib had been recalled five years earlier, word of its danger had not reached Danny’s parents.
Join Us On Social Media
Twitter feed is not available at the moment.