KID is a nonprofit organization dedicated to protecting children by fighting for product safety.
Latest from the Blog
- KID and consumer and health groups send product safety memo to President-elect Biden’s transition team.
- KID and 31 other consumer, health, medical groups call on Senators to pass STURDY Act.
- KID submits testimony for CPSC’s hearing on agenda and priorities.
- KID releases annual recall report Seeking Safety: 2019 Children’s Product Recalls.
View all News
- Juratoys Recalls Toy Trumpets Due to Choking Hazard
- Noble House Home Furnishings Recalls Chests, Cabinets and Dressers Due to Tip-Over and Entrapment Hazards (Recall Alert)
- John Deere Recalls Frontier Rotary Tillers Due to Injury Hazard (Recall Alert)
- Target Recalls Infant-Toddler Girl’s One-Piece Rashguard Swimsuits Due to Choking Hazard
View all Recalls
KID was founded in 1998 by the parents of sixteen-month-old Danny Keysar who died when a portable crib collapsed around his neck in his Chicago home. Although the portable crib had been recalled five years earlier, word of its danger had not reached Danny’s parents.