In April, Fisher-Price recalled 4.7 million units of its Rock ‘n Play sleeper after it was involved in over 30 infant deaths. The Rock ‘n Play should not be used at home or in child care facilities because of the very real risk of suffocation and death.
KID put together a brief instructional video on how to participate in the recall to get rid of the product and get your refund or voucher. Watch below – or find it on our YouTube page.
Follow these steps to complete the recall:
- Visit Fisher-Price.com to begin the recall process.
- Click on ‘Important Recall Information’ at the top, and then select the Rock ‘n Play.
- Click on ‘Determine if my product is included in this recall’.
- Select ‘Click here to proceed with your return’ and fill out your information.
- After receiving a return kit in the mail, follow instructions to disassemble the Rock ‘n Play and send back its hubs to Fisher-Price.
- Expect a refund or voucher within 12-16 weeks.
Share our video so others are prompted to remove these dangerous products from homes and child care. Let us know how your return experience went here using “FP Recall” as the subject. Always follow the ABCs of safe sleep: 1) Baby is Alone in their own separate sleep space. 2) Baby is placed to sleep on their Back, and 3) baby sleeps in a Crib, play yard or bassinet that meets the federal safety standard. No other products have been tested to a strong standard to be safe for sleep.