Flyers, Fact Sheets and Brochures
KID has many fact sheets, flyers and brochures, as well as other materials that can help parents, caregivers and others Learn, Check and Act for safety. Our newest publication- KID’s Product Safety Guide in English (En Español aqui)– is a comprehensive booklet for parents and caregivers that combines much of the information found in these individual flyers and brochures. Contact KID or download our order form to request material copies today.
- The Basics
- For everyone: KID Children’s Product Safety Guide (English)
- For everyone: KID Children’s Product Safety Guide (Spanish)
- For parents and caregivers: Are Your Kids Safe?
- For grandparents and families:Are Your Grandkids Safe?
- Spanish brochure for parents and caregivers: ¿Están seguros sus niños?
- Spanish brochure for grandparents and families: ¿Están seguros sus nietos?
- Polish brochure for parents and caregivers: Czy twoje dzieci są bezpieczne?
- Safe Sleep
- Safe Sleep Tips in English and Spanish
- Safe Sleep Tips in Polish
- Safe Sleep Tips in Korean and Japanese
- Safe Sleep Checklist
- Q&A on CPSC Crib Standards
- The Playskool Travel-Lite Crib case study flyer
- Bumper Pads Poster and Fact Sheet
- Choking Hazards
- Prevent Tip Over deaths
- KID’s Most (Un) Wanted
- Buckyballs Flyer, English and Spanish
- Furniture Stability Infographic
- Child Product Inventory Sheet
- Inventario de los Productos de los niños? (Spanish-language Child Product Inventory Sheet)
- Child Product Inventory Sheet – for providers
- Checklist for buying, selling secondhand products safely
- Summer Safety (Spanish)
- SaferProducts.gov: An important tool in getting unsafe products out of homes
- 10 Ways to Become a Children’s Product Safety Advocate
- Register your juvenile products
- What you need to know about registering your child’s product
- Directory of Manufacturer Product Registration Pages (pdf) Updated 11/2019